PLEASE REVIEW *** IMPORTANT NEW PROTOCOLS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT***
Our patients play an important role in maintaining a sage environment in the dental setting. Pre-screening hand hygiene and physical distancing will be a part of your upcoming appointment. Please complete the following steps:
OUR TEAM PROCEDURES:
Each member in our office will be screened at the beginning of the day for Covid-19 symptoms. Each member will be signing a consent form stating they are healthy and feeling 100% to work. Their temperature will be checked and will be wearing enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE)
OUR PATIENT PROCEDURES:
- Please wear a personal mask or face covering upon entering and while in the public areas of our clinic
- Please limit having someone accompanying you to your appointment. When drivers or caregivers of patients are not essential, we ask that they wait outside of the office. If you require a companion during your visit, they will need to complete a screening form and register their attendance with the reception for tracking purposes.
UPON ARRIVAL TO YOUR DENTAL APPOINTMENT:
- Please register your license plate in the main lobby of our building.
- Please arrive at your designated time, call our office 403-239-3828 from your cell phone. Once you have arrived, a team member will provide you with instructions for entering our office.
- As you enter the office, please immediately use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Please complete the Pre-Screening Covid consent form on site.
- Your temperature will be taken with a contactless thermometer.
- You will be escorted to a disinfected treatment room promptly.
UPON EXIT OF YOUR DENTAL APPOINTMENT:
- Our dental assistant will escort you to the reception area.
- The Point of Sale Machine is sanitized after each use.
- Receipts can be printed or emailed to you.
Thank you for your cooperation during this difficult time!
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 Safety Procedures
please contact us using our handy contact form.